Jerome Township Fire Department Equipment
Phone : 989-488-4578
Fax : 989-687-2318
737 W. Beamish Road, Sanford, Michigan 48657
| Get Directions |
Office Hours: 9:00am - 1:00pm Monday - Thursday or by appointment
Jerome Township Fire Department
725 Irish Street, PO Box 17
Sanford, MI 48657-0017
Business Phone (989) 687-2600
Call 1-866-922-2876 or Click Here for Electronic Permit.
Jerome Township Fire Department Current Equipment
Jerome Engine 420
* 1994 Luverne on a Freightliner FL70 chassis, 4-door 5-person cab, 350 HP Cummins engine and Allison automatic transmission.
* 1000-gallon water tank with a 1250-gallon per minute Hale pump and a Class A foam system.
Jerome Engine 421
* 2004 CSI Pumper on a Spartan Custom chassis, 4-door 6-person cab, 350 HP Cummins engine and Allison automatic transmission.
* 1000-gallon water tank with a 1500-gallon a minute Waterous pump and a Foam system.
Jerome Engine - Tender 436
* 2008 CSI Tender/Pumper on a Spartan Custom chassis, 4-door 6-person cab, 350 HP Cummins engine and Allison automatic transmission.
* 2000-gallon water tank with a 1500-gallon a minute Waterous pump and a Foam system
Utility Truck 440
* 2012 Chevrolet One Ton Pickup Truck with a Flat Bed.
* 225-gallon water tank.
* 130-gallon per minute pump and a foam system.
* Vehicle equipped for grass/wildland fires, trees down/wires down and pump hydrants.
Jerome Rescue 450
* 2000 Chevy Suburban makes an excellent vehicle for medical runs to houses.
* Holds 5 people plus equipment.
* Four wheel drive.
Jerome Heavy Rescue 451
* 1999 Hackney heavy rescue on a Freightliner FL-70 chassis.
* Equipped with "Jaws of Life" and several other rescue tools for heavy rescue operations.
* Serves as a command post during large incidents.
* Has a generator for power and lighting at car accidents and house fires.
* Holds ice rescue equipment.
Jerome "Flashy" Fire Education Engine
* Flashy the battery operated remote control talking fire truck.
* Automated Dalmatian stuffed animal.
* Has wireless remote control and talking audio.
* Gives fire information and training to children in a public education setting.
* Purchased with special funding provided through grants.
Email The Fire Department